According to the contents of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, users are informed:
- For access, subscription or registration with any of the services offered by the web CERLER Global Electronics, may need you to supply personal data. In this case, the supplying of data will always be voluntary and with express consent.
- The personal data provided by users will be registered in a database of personal data owned by CERLER Global Electronics. This file is the responsibility of CERLER Global Electronics, which states that has adopted the legally required security levels.
- The purpose of the collection of personal data is:
a) improving the management and administration of services offered to suit the actual preferences of users
b) the provision of new services.
The data contained in the file shall be used solely and exclusively by Global Electronics CERLER without assignment is provided. If, for any particular service the transfer of data, is expressly communicated to the user in the appropriate form.
- Except where otherwise noted, responses to questions about personal data is voluntary, and failure to respond will not result in a decline in the quality of the service.
- The user has the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the manner and to the extent provided by law. To exercise this right, the person concerned may be directed to Global Electronics CERLER email addressed to email@example.com.