1. The entity in charge of data processed in this site is company ELECTRÓNICA CERLER, S. A., with tax identification number A-50447465, and registered office in La Muela 50198 (Zaragoza) Spain, polígono Centrovía, calle Los Angeles 17 and telephone number: +34 976 14 46 70.
2. If you get it touch with us, ELECTRÓNICA CERLER, S. A. will process the personal data transmitted to us with the purposes of maintaining commercial communications, sending you information related to our services and inviting you to participate in different events organized by the company. If you send us your CV at the “work at CERLER” page, we will process your data in order to consider it for the job openings we might eventually have in our organization.
3. ELECTRÓNICA CERLER, S. A. states that the processing of your personal data will be carried out under the strictest confidentiality and in full compliance with the obligations and guarantees laid down by law (article 6(1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of the European Parliament and the Council on 27 April 2016.
4. The data provided will be kept indefinitely or until you expressly indicate your desire for us to delete it.
5. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
6. You have the right to request access to your personal data, we will provide you with information about the data we hold about you on request and we will correct inaccurate information or delete information about you if you notify us accordingly. In certain cases, we will block your data if you would like us to do so. Finally, you can withdraw consent given for your data to be processed with effect for the future at any time.
To exercise your rights in relation with the processing of your data, you may send a letter with a copy of your national identification document (DNI) or of any other official document proving your identity to the following address:
Electrónica Cerler, S. A.
Polígono Centrovía, Calle Los Ángeles nº 17
E-50198 La Muela (Zaragoza) Spain.
You may, alternatively, send an email to: email@example.com.
7. You have the right to file any claim you deem appropriate in relation with the processing of your data by us with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. www.aepd.es.